semban nagendraiyer chandrasekaran
Thaam: stationkadavu, kazhakuttoom, trivandrum ,kerala state
namaskar poora ambiri menekanu mori salaeh meni pedikki veggorthey. gaithari nageru, madurai sehtey k.s.sitharam
nauku salaheh photo thattiresi. eye web site udi seyethey samayamum moori moonnu sethey vatha kerathey.santosh thumbri site m entha vatha keeratheykoo
Badhil Steps for Adding profile in the Matrimonial Section.
1. In order to view, add or edit Password protected pages, (including Matrimonial) you need to know the general username and password. NO NEED TO REGISTER FOR USERNAME AND PASSWORD.
2. To find the general username and password, click on http://www.palkar.org/direct.shtml and Read the document from the top and any sourashtrian should be able to figure out both.
3. Once you figure out the username and password, you have to enter it twice, once to enter the matrimonial section, and again to logon into either Nowraan or Nowrin database.
4. You will be given choices to View, Add or Edit. Click on Add, and fill up the form. Click on "Add Record" only once.
5. All entries are valid for 6 months. At the end of each month, entries older than 6 months will be automatically deleted.
6. Any abusive language or vulgar entries will result in ban of the person from posting ads.
7. Putting multiple ads for the same person will end up in deletion of all, and after 2 warnings will result in a ban.
8. If you get engaged/married, send a e-mail to me with Nowro/Nowri #, Name and other details, so your entry can deleted.
Do Not Do these.
1. The Chat room and Discussion Forum have their own registration. The username and password you register for chat or Forum WILL WORK ONLY FOR THOSE AND WILL NOT WORK FOR MATRIMONIALS.
2. The online form for Sourashtra Directory is a listing of Sou.People living in North America. Do not fill this if you want to place a ad in Matrimonials.
3. Do not send me e-mail to fill up a ad for you, or asking for possible matches for you.
4. All entries in Matrimonial section are free of charge, and is provided for the benefit of Sourashtra Community. Please do not abuse it.
5. To prevent abuse, IP address and other information will be recorded into a log file whenever you add or modify.